Michael with the Heavenly Chariot, contrasted by Sleeping over the Right Moment
In this issue:
- Tea and Conversation - Deepening Community Festival Observances - Some 18 people (yes, 18 people can have a conversation) gathered on June 16 to share their ideas about, and experiences with, the Festivals - and about how to deepen our observances. Read all about the varying perspectives and enthusiastic ideas they shared, and how we are moving forward.
- Calendar of the Soul Verses for July
- Dwarf and Strawberry Painting – by Elke Buhler, Wynstones Press
- Colorblind by Dr. Robert Kellum
- Rainbow Bridge - painting by David Newbatt, Wynstones Press
- Playing the Lyre with Joy - July 30-August 3 Conference in Portland; article and registration information.
- Calendar – Check it out, don’t miss out!
- Sponsors’ Page: (Warre Beehives still available)
- Spacial Dynamics Institute; New Level One Training Program Fall 2014
Click for the Newsletter
General comments and questions, (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) Submit an event for the calendar | Submit an article to the newsletter
Monday, June 16, 7:15 pm
Last meeting before Summer Break
The Hope’s Home
2606 E 58th Ave
(in the block south of Division)
Michael at the Side of Mankind
Rudolf Steiner was concerned about the visible decline of cultural life, and saw that a real understanding of the significance of the festivals in our lives would play an important part here, for no less than the transforming power of a living Christianity, aware that ‘He is with us always’, could bring about the necessary evolution from within to nourish society with sufficient strength of soul for its task of building the culture of a new age…
~ Paraphrased from the introduction to Festivals and Their Meaning